Start a Team
When your company chooses to ride in WB4F, you take part in something unique. You join the ranks of some of the most passionate people in the region—people who care about cycling, health, and —above all — a hunger-free community.
Ride with your co-workers
Starting a corporate team is a great way to engage employees and customers, build morale, and promote team-building. With more than 101,000 people seeking food assistance in western Massachusetts every month, we need your help to make a difference.
1. Gather a group of dedicated co-workers. Recruit them through e-mail, bulletin boards, newsletters and staff meetings.
2. Choose a team captain.
3. Register online. Be sure to include the name of your business.
4. If you are fundraising, set a fundraising a goal.
5. Start fundraising!
Ride as a family
Will Bike 4 Food is a great opportunity for families to come together and support our community. If you’re unsure of where to ride, the flat scenic 10 mile course through Hatfield is perfect for families with young kids. There’s no better way to spend a fun-filled day together, while supporting The Food Bank at the same time.
1. Gather a group of loved-ones that are interested in supporting their community. Recruit them through e-mail, text, phone calls, and social media.
2. Register online.
3. If you are fundraising, set a fundraising a goal.
4. Start fundraising!