413 Cares Resource Database
Looking for support? 413 Cares is a resource database that can connect you to services in the area for food, housing, employment, financial and legal help, and more.
FoodSource Hotline: 1-800-645-8333
Summer Eats- programs where kids and teens can receive free meals in the summer months
The Women, Infants & Children program (WIC) provides nutrition and health education, healthy food and other services free of charge to qualifying families.
- www.mass.gov/wic or 1-800-WIC-1007, (1-800-942-1007).
- Local WIC offices:
- Berkshire County North: (413) 445-9429
- Berkshire County South: (413) 528-0457
- Franklin County/North Quabbin: (413) 376-1160
- Hampshire County: (413) 584-3591
- Holyoke/Chicopee: (413) 534-2460
- Springfield North: (413) 737-8868
- Springfield South: (413) 693-1029
Community Advocate Help Lines
For additional information about food assistance, heating oil, housing, health care, and much more, contact:
- Community Action’s Resource Advocates (Franklin County): (413) 774-2318
- Community Action’s Resource Advocates (Hampshire County): (413) 582-4237 or 1-800-339-7779
- Help Line (Hampden County, Granby, S. Hadley): (413) 737-2712