The Women, Infants & Children program (WIC) provides nutrition and health education, healthy food and other services free of charge to qualifying families.
- Online: www.mass.gov/wic
- General phone: 1-800-WIC-1007, (1-800-942-1007).
- Local WIC offices:
- Berkshire County North: (413) 445-9429
- Berkshire County South: (413) 528-0457
- Franklin County/North Quabbin: (413) 376-1160
- Hampshire County: (413) 584-3591
- Holyoke/Chicopee: (413) 534-2460
- Springfield North: (413) 737-8868
- Springfield South: (413) 693-1029
For additional information about food assistance, heating oil, housing, health care, and much more, contact: