Celebrate your cycling accomplishments at the Will Bike 4 Food After Party!
From 2 – 5 p.m., join The Food Bank for a cookout with local brews, lawn games and tunes. Get a chance to talk with fellow cyclists who are helping to feed their neighbors in need.
The After Party is free to Will Bike 4 Food riders and volunteers. Non-riders can purchase tickets to the After-Party for $25 for adults 18 and older and $15 for kids. All proceeds to benefit The Food Bank.
The After-Party will include:
• Lunch prepared by Chiqui’s Kitchen with handmade empanadas and rice & beans – vegetarian options available
• Craft beer from Berkshire Brewing Company (Must be 21+ with valid ID)
• Local hard cider by Headwater Cider (Must be 21+ with valid ID)
• Wine from Black Birch Vineyard
• Speed & Sprocket
• The Food Bank Smoothie Bike
• Cookie Sundaes from Maple Valley Creamery & Hot Oven Cookies
• Music by DJ Alex Rivera
• Temporary Tattoo Station
• Lawn games