The 4th Annual Will Bike 4 Food
Sunday, September 28, 2014
All courses begin and end at The Food Bank
97 N. Hatfield Rd, Hatfield, MA
Help us reach our $70,000 goal!
What is WILL BIKE 4 FOOD?
Will Bike 4 Food (WB4F) was created as a fun and active cycling event that allows participants of all levels to join in the fight against local hunger. Now in its 4th year, WB4F has brought together hundreds of dedicated individuals, businesses and teams who have raised more than $135,000. Choose from a 10, 25, 50, or 100 mile route through the beautiful Pioneer Valley.
You can ride as an individual, or start a team with your friends, family or co-workers.
All courses begin and end at The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts. Following the ride, participants are treated to music, food, and beer from Berkshire Brewing Company!
- • Giving back never felt so good! Those who go to the starting line leave with the knowledge that they are helping to provide critical food and resources to families and individuals in their community who are struggling to put food on the table.
- • WB4F cyclists are athletes, weekend warriors, and folks with minimal cycling experience. No matter what your level of expertise, there’s a route for you (10, 25, 50, or 100 mile options).
- • All funds raised from this important event support the mission of The Food Bank…
- • Every $1 raised can help provide $9 worth of food.
- • At The Food Bank, our services stay local, and go directly to Western Massachusetts residents in need.
- • There’s no better way to experience autumn in the beautiful Pioneer Valley than by bike!
Registration is now open!
Thank you to all the participating business teams…
25 CentralBaystate HealthBrightwood Bluejays (Brightwood Elementary School)
Gary Rome Hyundai
Partners for a Healthier Community
PV SquaredRiver Valley Market
Skoler AbbottSinauer Associates
Solar Store of Greenfield
Stop & Shop
Tighe & BondTour de Hamp (Hampshire College)
WHMP & WRSIWhole Foods Market Hadley Cycling Club
Thank you to all of our sponsors…