All new volunteers must complete a Virtual Volunteer Orientation by watching both videos below.
Please note: due to the coronavirus pandemic, there are no in-person monthly volunteer orientations at this time.
- If you haven’t done so yet, please register in our volunteer system
- Upon registering, you will fill out a Food Bank Volunteer Waiver.
- When you sign up for a shift, you will need to confirm COVID-19 Screening Questions to ensure everyone stays safe.
• We continue to strongly recommend up to date COVID vaccinations (this includes boosters!) to decrease the spread of COVID in our community and for the best protection against getting severely ill from COVID-19.
• We have decreased our onsite occupancy to 50% until further notice
•We continue to require masks onsite, temperature checking on arrival, and hand sanitation throughout the day •Volunteer stations are 6 feet or more apart
•Tight fitting masks are required. KN95 masks are available for staff and volunteers onsite – just ask!
• If you have any symptoms on a day you are scheduled to volunteer, or if you are isolating or in quarantine, cancel on the volunteer portal and stay home
•If you develop symptoms within 48 hours after a volunteer shift, please email Amanda at email@example.com
If you have further questions please contact Amanda Reynolds, Senior Community Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.