National Nutrition Month is celebrated every March to highlight the importance of eating right and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. There are different themes, tips, and information each for each week from our Nutrition Team and the Academy of Nutrition and Dieticians so stay tuned!
Week 1: Eat a Variety of Nutritious Foods Every Day
Week 2: Plan Your Meals Each Week
Week 3: Learn Skills to Create Tasty Meals
Week 4: Consult a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Ask your doctor for a referral to an RDN
- Receive personalized nutrition advice to complete your goals
- Meet RDN’s in a variety of settings throughout the community
- Find an RDN who is specialized to meet your unique needs
- Thrive through the transformative power of food and nutrition
- Coalition to End Hunger Food Insecurity Screening Referral Initiative
SNAP application assistance is still available via phone at (413) 992-6204. Please check our SNAP page for more information.