Presented by Wheeler & Taylor Insurance
Sunday, August 8th
Berkshire Botanical Garden
Doors open at 4 p.m.
Performance is from 5 – 8 p.m.
Tickets $125 per person • Proceeds to benefit The Food Bank
The Food Bank kindly invites you to an alfresco dinner event on the gorgeous grounds of the Berkshire Botanical Gardens. Enjoy a picnic basket filled with a bounty of sweet and savory goodness catered by our friends at Guido’s Fresh Marketplace, accompanied by hand-crafted libations and wine. A pairing of smooth, funky grooves will be provided by Misty Blues Band. Support The Food Bank while delighting in this unique experience.
• Drinks in the garden at 4 p.m.
• Picnic begins at 5 p.m.
• Live music by Misty Blues Band at 6 p.m.
• Bountiful basket provided by Guido’s Fresh Market. Choose your picnic option when you check-out (vegetarian available)
• Wine provided by Nejaime’s Wine Cellar
• Local craft beer provided by Big Elm Brewing
Please bring chairs or a blanket • Casual outdoor attire
For general questions, including attendance or participating as a vendor, contact Event Coordinator Cheyenne Burnham
If you are interested in being an event sponsor, contact Corporate Relations Officer Jillian Morgan
Thank you to our sponsors: