Once you register for this important event, it’s time to start fundraising and training for your ride! We’ll provide everything you need to get started with your own fundraising page to share with your supporters. Routes are available on this website so you can get prepared beforehand. The ride begins at The Lion’s Cub Pavilion at 15 Billings Way in Hatfield. You’ll sign in and get your bib at the pavilion before your ride. Please allow plenty of time to park, unload, grab a snack, and get signed in before your designated start time.
Your Registration Fee Includes:
- A Will Bike 4 Food T-Shirt (your size is guaranteed if you sign up before August 22, 2022)
- Pre-ride snacks and coffee
- Free access to Speed & Sprocket Cycle Works Mobile Bike Shop on-site
- Water stops with snacks
- One raffle ticket for a variety of prizes
- Lunch from The Smithsonian Café & Chowder House (vegetarian and gluten-free options available)
- One Crooked Stick Pop
- 2 drink tickets good for Berkshire Brewing Company, Headwater Cider, Black Birch Vineyard wine, or non-alcoholic beverages
Early Bird Registration: June 1 – June 30: $25 per person, $15 for kids 12 and under
Regular Registration: July 1 – September 23: $40 per person, $25 for kids 12 and under
Day of Registration: September 25: $50, $25 for kids 12 and under
Virtual Ride Registration: $15 per person
Children 5 and under riding in bike carriers are free.
All registered participants 18 and over have a minimum fundraising goal of $200. All donations must be turned in by October 16th, 2022.