By fundraising for this event, you’re not only providing at least 700 meals for your neighbors in need, you’re letting your network know that ending hunger in western Massachusetts is an issue that’s important to you. Thank you!
Fundraising requirements and minimums
- All adult participants have a required fundraising minimum
- $175 if registered by August 31st
- $250 if registered after August 31st
- There is no fundraising minimum for under 18 participants.
- All participants, including young children riding on the back of or being towed by an adult bike, must be registered.
- A fundraising page will automatically be created for all participants. Donations made to under 18 participants can count towards team totals.
- Individuals who raise $1,000 will receive a custom Will Bike 4 Food cycling jersey.
As there is no standard team size, there is no standard team minimum. A team’s fundraising requirement is the combined minimum of its members. For example, a team of 4 adults who all registered before August 31st = $700 minimum. The team minimum supersedes the individual requirement.
Email our Event Coordinator Cheyenne at CheyenneB@foodbankwma.org with any questions.
Please note: You will have until October 16, 2021 to reach (or exceed) your fundraising minimum. If you do not meet the fundraising minimum by October 16th, you will be billed for the remaining balance.