Will Bike 4 Food couldn’t happen without the tremendous support that we receive each year from our local, regional and national sponsors. Businesses that sponsor WB4F will be recognized by hundreds of area cyclists and volunteers at the event, and can receive further recognition as a supporter in our newsletter publications, web site, collateral material, bike jersey & t-shirt, and more.
With four different levels to choose from, there is a sponsorship opportunity for all businesses — big and small — to join us in our fight against hunger.
Contact us via email or call The Food Bank at (413)247-9738 to find out how you can sponsor this great community event and support The Food Bank’s mission to feed our neighbors in need.
All the benefits from Gold sponsorship, with additon of:
- Opportunity to place company signage along bike routes (company responsible for placement).
- Complimentary registration and waived fund-raising minimum for three (3), to cycle in the event (names and information due by September 1).
- Listed as Event Sponsor of ‘Will Bike 4 Food’ on Food Bank website to include logo and link to company website.
- Large company logo on event banner.
All the benefits from Silver sponsorship, with additon of:
- Complimentary registration and waived fund-raising minimum for two (2), to cycle at the event (name and information due by September 1).
- Medium company logo on event banner.
All the benefits from Bronze sponsorship, with addition of:
- Opportunity to table, sample and display company signage at the event (company responsible for display).
- Small company logo on event banner.
- Listed as Event Sponsor in Food Bank communications and on website with link to company website.
- Company logo on back of event t-shirts.
- Listed as sponsor on all press and media releases.
- Recognition on Food Bank and Will Bike 4 Food Social Media
- Company logo printed on promotional posters (Sponsorship must be confirmed by April 14, 2017).