18+ Fundraising minimum: $175 if registered before August 31st. $250 per person if registered after August 31.
Under 18 Fundraising minimum (on their own bike): None. The $35 registration fee for each child and teen is still required.
Your fundraising page: All WB4F participants and teams have unique fundraising pages. Share your fundraising link to encourage more donations to your or your team. There is an option for donating directly to the event as well.
Please note: You will have until October 31, 2019 to reach (or exceed) your fundraising minimum. If you do not meet the fundraising minimum by October 31, you will be billed for the remaining balance.
Not sure how to get started fundraising? Download our Fundraising PDF or check out these helpful tips for a few ideas:
- Day 1 – Start by sponsoring yourself for $50
- Day 2 – Ask two family members to sponsor you for $50
- Day 3 – Ask 10 friends to each contribute $20
- Day 4 – Ask 5 co-workers to each contribute $20
- Day 5 – Ask 5 neighbors to each contribute $20
- Day 6 – Ask 10 people from your place of worship to contribute $10 each
- Day 7 – Ask your boss for a company contribution of $50 (or, find out if your company will match what you raise)
- Day 8 – Ask 5 businesses that your company works with to sponsor you for $40 each
- Day 9 – Ask four businesses you frequent to contribute $25 each
Prizes and Awards
Raising money for WB4F will allow you to win some fantastic prizes*:
- $250 — Official WB4F t-shirt
- $1,000 — WB4F cycling jersey
Top fund raisers in the following categories will receive recognition:
- Top Corporate Team
- Top Individual
*To qualify for prizes, all donations must be turned in at registration on the day of the ride (Sunday, September 29.) Prize levels are based on individual fundraising (not team), and will be awarded on an individual basis. Once ordered, prizes cannot be exchanged for different sizes.