By fundraising for this event, you’re not only providing at least 700 meals for your neighbors in need, you’re letting your network know that ending hunger in western Massachusetts is an issue that’s important to you. Thank you!
- All adult participants have a required fundraising minimum
- $175 if registered by August 31st
- $250 if registered after August 31st
- There is no fundraising minimum for under 18 participants.
- All participants, including young children riding on the back of or being towed by an adult bike, must be registered.
- A fundraising page will automatically be created for all participants. Donations made to under 18 participants can count towards team totals.
Individuals who raise $1,000 will receive a custom Will Bike 4 Food cycling jersey.
As there is no standard team size, there is no standard team minimum. A team’s fundraising requirement is the combined minimum of its members. For example, a team of 4 adults who all registered before August 31st = $700 minimum. The team minimum supersedes the individual requirement.
This may sound complicated, but we’re here to help. Email JenniferT@foodbankwma.org with questions.
Download social media toolkit
Download Pledge Sheet
Donate to a participant or team
Please note: You will have until October 16, 2020 to reach (or exceed) your fundraising minimum. If you do not meet the fundraising minimum by October 16th, you will be billed for the remaining balance.
Not sure how to get started fundraising? Download our Fundraising PDF or check out these helpful tips for a few ideas:
- Day 1 – Start by sponsoring yourself for $50
- Day 2 – Ask two family members to sponsor you for $50
- Day 3 – Ask 10 friends to each contribute $20
- Day 4 – Ask 5 co-workers to each contribute $20
- Day 5 – Ask 5 neighbors to each contribute $20
- Day 6 – Ask 10 people from your place of worship to contribute $10 each
- Day 7 – Ask your boss for a company contribution of $50 (or, find out if your company will match what you raise)
- Day 8 – Ask 5 businesses that your company works with to sponsor you for $40 each
- Day 9 – Ask four businesses you frequent to contribute $25 each