Celebrate your cycling accomplishments at the Will Bike 4 Food After-Party. From 2 – 5 p.m. on the day of the ride, The Food Bank will host this fun and relaxing event. Enjoy food, entertainment, and conversation with fellow cyclists and ride enthusiasts who are helping to end hunger in the region.
The After-Party will include:
- A barbecue dinner prepared by Smithsonian Catering—chicken, burgers, hotdogs and a variety of vegetarian options will be available to enjoy
- Craft beer served by Berkshire Brewing Company for participants who are 21 and older and can show a legal ID
- Music played by DJ Mike Cortis
- Lawn games
- Mini-massages for cyclists and others
- Face painting for party-goers of all ages