Celebrate your cycling accomplishments at the Will Bike 4 Food After Party! From 2 – 5 p.m., join The Food Bank for a cookout with local brews, lawn games and tunes. Get a chance to talk with fellow cyclists who are helping to feed their neighbors in need.
The After Party is free to Will Bike 4 Food riders and volunteers. Non-riders can purchase tickets to the After-Party for $20. All proceeds to benefit The Food Bank.
The After-Party will include:
- A barbecue dinner prepared by Smithsonian Catering—chicken, burgers, hot dogs and vegetarian options will be available to enjoy
- Craft beer from Berkshire Brewing Company (Must be 21+ with valid ID)
- Local hard cider by Headwater Cider (Must be 21+ with valid ID)
- Music by DJ Mike Cortis
- Balloon Twisting by Melanie
- Lawn games
- Stretching & foam rolling station