TITLE: AGENCY RELATIONS ASSOCIATE STATUS: FULL TIME,NON-EXEMPT
Responsible for implementing services to member agencies including: customer service and customer check-in, and recording and assisting with monthly service reporting from member programs. Primary responsibility for shopper check-in and data entry of Monthly Service Reports.
- • Enforce Food Bank, Feeding America, USDA and MEFAP policies and procedures.
- • Provide customer service to programs to include in-person, phone, fax and email communication.
- • Staff and coordinate shopper check-in, including evolving check-in and/or check-out process for online ordering.
- • Assist with onsite monitoring of member programs.
Agency Communications, Training and Support
- • Assist with the production of newsletters, product alerts and other member program communication in English and Spanish.
- • Create and administer volunteer mystery shopper program for agency appreciation and accountability.
- • Prepare and assist with presentation of monthly New Shopper Orientations and Online Ordering Training Sessions.
- • Assist with maintaining member program files and electronic information.
- • Perform administrative tasks for the department such as communication with member programs, maintenance of agency database and maintenance of member program files.
- • Assist with gathering, entering, and evaluating member service data.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Job Specifications & Requirements:
- • Minimum 2 years of client service or customer service experience
- • Excellent telephone and in-person communication skills.
- • Strong data entry, database management and database reporting skills
- • MSWord, Excel and Outlook skills
- • Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish
- • Access to a reliable automobile, clean drivers history and ability and willingness to occasionally travel throughout Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin and Berkshire Counties
- • Experience working effectively in a variety of cultures and communities
Optional Requirements (Experience a plus):
- • Non-profit or human services experience
- • Experience in food pantries or meal sites.
- • Familiarity with food safety and food storage
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ARA2014.
The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts is an equal opportunity employer encouraging excellence through diversity.
Résumés will be considered immediately. Search will continue until the position is filled.